The Teacher's Program Guide is the essential teacher or parent resource for implementing the Latin and Greek Roots Challenge. It contains:
- Lists of Roots
- Program Instructions
- All Visual Root Worksheet Five-Week Summaries
- All Constructed Word Lists for all 75 roots, prefixes, or suffixes for the year
- Overviews of the Supplemental Materials and Workbooks
- Suggestions for Team Games for Collaborative Learning
- Sixteen sample Root Cards for the Root Card game
- References, Resources, and Acknowledgements
The Teacher's Program Guide is 151 pages, printed in full color, and spiral bound. The Constructed Word Lists also cross-reference all Constructed Words that occur anywhere else in the three-year Roots Challenge cycle.
NOTE: Teacher Program Guides are already included in the Classroom Board Kits and Early Elementary Root Poster Kits.